The website (https://psediting.com.au) is considered in reasonable knowledge to be GDPR compliant.
The only method of providing information through the website is via the Contact page’s Contact Form or Contact links.
This website has no user account creation/logins for clients or members of the public as it is an “information-only” site.
This website provides for MAILCHIMP subscription that may be cancelled by the visitor at any time.
The website makes no provision for user comments.
(1) No e-mail submission records PII data to external sources. We receive what you provide in the Contact Form.
(2) No e-mail IP addresses are collected, however, an E-mail’s source code may show an e-mail server IP address.
(3) E-mail source code may be viewed should content be in question, such as Spam.
(4) All Contact Form e-mails are processed through the CleanTalk anti-spam plugin. These e-mail details are stored overseas by CleanTalk for a week. CleanTalk complies with various privacy regulations.
(5) E-mails sent outside of the Contact Form via a clicked mailto: link, are not sent by the website and are treated as manually sent e-mails from your provider.
(6) How e-mails are used or stored outside the website is as per standard business practice, separate to the website practices.
(7) No e-mail should ever contain information that is either actual or potentially legally criminal or abusive. Such content may forfeit legal rights to privacy.
(8) No e-mail should ever contain PII details of other persons or entities without their permission.
(9) No e-mail should ever contain financial details – e.g. DR or CR card details.
(10) It is best practice to understand any e-mail may be viewed by another person during the history of the existence of that e-mail.
(11) No other information is obtained by the website, and is therefore not capable of downloading or deleting information stored about a person. (There is no such information kept.) The website e-mail plugin does not use a database storage facility for e-mail history.
(12) No PII data obtained through the website Contact Form shall ever be used to forward to 3rd party providers unless a specific request is made to do so – for example, referring someone to a service who requests such information you agree to.
(13) E-mails from the website are used to engage a client with specific requests made by the received e-mail. E-mails are not subsequently used to forward unsolicited e-mails, such as providing newsletters or marketing materials without direct positive opt-in and clarification.
(14) E-mails sent via the website domain name are processed in the secured and private Amazon AWS WORKMAIL service and cloud storage assigned only to aXonCPN. These “raw” format e-mails are automatically deleted by the service after 1 year. All e-mails processed through Amazon. E-mails from the website Contact Form need to use the domain name psediting.com.au first, for industry security and technical standards, before being forwarded to Workmail.
(15) As data is not stored on the website, there are no requirements for data breach reporting concerns. As e-mail data is secured using best practice on Amazon, in conjunction with SSL and DKIM facilities, there is no known risk for data breach.
This website is stored on a shared infrastructure platform using an SSL certificate and other security constructs. The country/city location of the server on Amazon AWS is located in Sydney.
Initial use of the website will request your acceptance/rejection of cookies. You may review cookies by clicking on the symbol beside the https:// URL at the top left of your browser, or use of a Cookie Checking Tool.
At time of writing, cookies include:
(1) Those of CleanTalk – some of which are not used as the CT Firewall option is switched off – necessary for sending in Contact Form e-mails.
(2) Google Analytics are used for basic site statistics.
To provide GDPR compliance, the website provides an overlay to the footer of the site that gives notice of cookies and asks users for consent.
The visitor may alternatively self-opt to not use the site and delete cookies from their web browser.
This approach therefore should not be of concern, and any associated Google Analytics is configured for minimal retention records – and no data is shared with Remarketing or Advertising, e.g. Google Adwords. Similarly, there is seen no requirement for the website to purchase and maintain software to automatically anonymise or disable personal data tracking with Google.
The use of Google Analytics is seen as helpful for basic reviews of the site. No in-depth analysis is performed, such as Google “ad-hoc” reporting.
Nothing shall be deemed to give any person or persons the right to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative content from, transfer, or sell any content, unless otherwise expressly permitted by PS Editing. All original content on this website is Copyright to the original authors, All Rights Reserved. To make use of any content, permission must be granted.
This website is provided “AS-IS”. To the fullest extent allowable by law, PS Editing does not guarantee or warrant any features or qualities of any content. Materials, statements and explanations on the websites are INFORMATIONAL ONLY and are made for explanatory purposes. Please consult your sources and providers for discussions on our materials. Our website materials are not intended for personal decisions without the advice from your own sources, and therefore do not carry any liability or warranty in their use.
By use of this website, you agree to indemnify and hold PS Editing, and any affiliates, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your consent and usage of the website, both present and future.
You agree to use the website with proper and ethical practice as generally recognised by the Internet community.
All materials on this website are informational only, or general advice, provided without taking into account your own situation, objectives or needs. If information relates to your situation you should discuss in context and consultation with your own sources or our services.
Neither PS Editing, employees or persons associated with PS Editing make any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of materials from this website. Neither do they accept any liability or responsibility, past, present, or future, arising in any errors, omissions or other perceived outcomes as a result of using such materials.
Should we provide external links or references, this does not imply endorsement of such sites or services.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us at PS Editing.